Global Standards for the Microelectronics Industry
Policies & Governance
JEDEC is an independent incorporated Association governed by a Board of Directors. The Association facilitates standardization within the solid state technology industry and other related activities through special purpose committees.
In promoting these interests, JEDEC activities are conducted under strict policies designed to promote and stimulate our free enterprise system and to make sure that laws for maintaining and preserving this system are vigorously followed.
For more information:
- JM5: Legal Guidelines
- JM7: Style Manual for Standards and Other Publications of JEDEC
- JM10: Manual for Committee, Subcommittee, and Working Group Chairpersons and Secretaries
- JM12: JEDEC Committee Specific Additional Policies
- JM18: JEDEC Committee Scope Manual
- JM19: JEDEC File Naming Convention
- JM21: JEDEC Manual of Organization & Procedure
- Presentation on JEDEC Antitrust Guidelines
- Presentation on the Risks Associated with Private Meetings