Global Standards for the Microelectronics Industry
JEDEC Website User Help
Password Reset / Captcha
Reset your password here: https://www.jedec.org/user/password. If you do not receive the password reset email, please check your spam filters (personal and corporate). The Captcha is set to the level necessary to protect the site; we apologize for any inconvenience.
Common Login Errors
For free accounts, your username is NOT your email address. If you have forgotten your username, you may look up your account information using the password reset link above.
For paying member accounts, your username IS your email address. A common error for login failure is due to not joining at least one committee, which is REQUIRED for access to the restricted members' website. Please see below for more information about member accounts.
Two Types of JEDEC Website Accounts
Register to Access Standards: All are welcome to register to download published JEDEC standards. Registration and most published standards are free, however, selected standards are only available to non-members for a fee. This type of account is for non-members and employees of paying JEDEC Member Companies who only want access to published standards. Employees of member companies should use their company email address to create their account in order to receive complimentary member access to published standards and documents behind the paywall. This account does NOT provide access to the restricted website for technical committee/task group activity.
Register as a Member Company Representative: Employees of paying JEDEC Member Companies who would like to access the restricted members’ website to participate in JEDEC technical committees and/or task groups as a company representative, please follow the steps below:
- If you have ever created a free account to download published JEDEC standards, this account must first be deleted. Login here: https://www.jedec.org/user/login, visit “My Account”, select the Edit Tab, scroll to the bottom of the page, and press “Cancel”.
- Set up a member account affiliated with your company by contacting Arlene Collier for a link to the restricted webform.
- Confirm receipt: when completing the form, use your company email address; this is how JEDEC confirms employment. You'll receive an email from JEDEC verifying you're a representative for your company. Simply click on the link in the email.
- Join a committee: Once your membership is active, you need to join at least one JEDEC committee or you will not be able to access the restricted members' website.
- Visit the JEDEC Portal: https://online.jedec.org/
- Login using the credentials emailed to you
- Click on the "Committee Self-Selection" button, make your selection, and press "Save" (don’t forget to save!)
- Within approximately 90 minutes you will be able to access the restricted members' website and access committee workspaces, join Task Groups, etc.